Spicy Kraft Dinner Sausages
So I had an idea… I’m not saying it was a good idea, but it wasn’t gonna get out of my head ’til I brought it to life.
So here we are.
Servings: 6 sausages
- 6 Hot Italian Sausages
- 6 sausage buns
- 1/2` lb bacon
- 1 box Kraft Dinner prepared as desired (avoid too much milk, or things will get messy)
- 20-30 pickled jalapeno slices see recipe above
- Grill the sausages to desired doneness. I recommend slicing into them to make eating easier as well as providing extra room for more KD
- Good the bacon until crispy, then chop into 1/4" bacon bits
- press a sausage firmly into its open bun, top liberally with KD, bacon bits, jalapenos and sriracha sauce
Calories: 817kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 2364mg | Potassium: 509mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 864IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 4mg