Double McRib Recipe by Raymond Selzer
Servings: 2 serving
- 1 lb pork loin
- 2 tbsps water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 pickles , sliced
- 1/2 onion , diced
- 2 buns , halved
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- chop the pork into 1" cubes, place in food processor with sugar and water and process until tacky
- Split the pork into 4 equal balls and form 4 equal patties the width of the buns and about 3/4 the length
- Grill patties til done then allow to rest uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Add the bbq sauce to a shallow bowl and dredge each patty through the sauce.
- Place 2 patties on a bun and top with pickles and onions