I think it was 2012 or 2013 that I really got hooked on cooking and food photography. This was the one of, if not THE first food pic I’d taken to date that felt like more than just a quick “snap”. 10 years later I re-imagined the sandwich and photo as you see it above, using the lessons I’ve learned along the way.
- 4 slice pemeal bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 tomato large
- green leaf lettuce
- 2 slice white bread lightly toasted
- 1-2 slices brie
- 1 tbsp chipotle aioli
- hot sauce optional
- Fry the egg and bacon as you like them
- slice the brie horizontally to get large circular slices instead of strips.
- get a piece of lettuce about the size of the toast
- spread the bread with chipotle aioli
- Build the sandwich! From top to bottom: lettuce, tomato, bacon, brie, egg
- Optionally top with more hot sauce