Bacon and Egg Breakfast Wrap
Not into meat? Try Tempeh Bacon instead!
Feel free to replace the real bacon with microwave bacon for that authentic garbage Timmy’s flavour. Oh and I guess it’s a time saver too.
Bacon and Egg Wrap
Servings: 1 Wrap
- 1 6 in Tortilla
- 1 tbsp chipotle aioli
- 1 slice bacon
- 2-3 strips roasted red pepper
- 1 slice cheddar cheese cut in half
- 1 tsp cream
- 1 large egg
- Cut the bacon in half and cook on medium high for 3 minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- When the bacon is almost done, heat oil in a small pan, when the bacon is done, set aside and add the grease to the small pan
- Whisk together the egg and cream with salt, pepper and any other desired omelet seasoning
- Cook the omelet on medium-low for 2-3 minutes. Once the bottom sets, fold the edges into the center like an envelope, holding them for a couple seconds til they stick.
- Flip the omelet and cook another minute
- Assemble the wrap- spread the aioli on the tortilla, lay the omelet down so it's on one edge. Ideally it's shorter than the tortilla, add the cheese halves to cover, then the bacon and peppers.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla closest to you up, then fold in the sides to form a pocket
Sodium: 688mg | Calcium: 188mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 532IU | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 182mg | Cholesterol: 230mg | Calories: 405kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Fat: 29g | Protein: 16g | Carbohydrates: 18g | Iron: 2mg