Take some snooty old beef wellington, hit it with 2204.62 pounds of freedom, you got Beef Washington.
Take some snooty old beef wellington, hit it with a metric ton of freedom, you got Beef Washington.
Servings: 4 serving
- 3 / 4 lb ground beef regular
- 1/2 onion large , diced
- 2 pickle large , sliced
- 2 tbsps chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp sauce worchestershire
- 1/2 pizza dough ball
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 5.3 oz cheddar cheese sharp , shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Add the beef to a large pan, season with salt and pepper and brown on medium 5-8 minutes.
- Once almost browned, mix in the garlic and worchestershire sauce. Continue to cook until beef is fully browned- another 3-5 minutes or so.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the pizza dough into a long oval about 12 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick.
- Drain the ground beef then spread evenly over the dough.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheese over the meat then top with the onions and pickles.
- Tightly roll everything into a long meat log of freedom and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Whisk together the egg and milk and brush the log with the egg wash. Bake for 20 minutes at 425F
- Cut thick slices from the log and serve with ketchup and mustard.