Breakfast on the go!
Servings: 10 frittatas
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz ham or bacon
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp parsley fresh, chopped
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spray muffin tins with non stick cooking spray. There should be enough spots for 10 frittatas. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tins, filling each spot almost to the top.
- Bake on the top shelf for 18-20 minutes until centers are set. Remove frittatas to a cooling rack.