￼ ￼Smoked meat, sauerkraut and horseradish mayo on sourdough
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 provolone cheese slices
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut drained
- horseradish mayo
- 2 sourdough thick cut slices
- butter one side of each piece of bread.
- place one piece butter side down in a heated grill pan. spread on horseradish mayo and top with meat, sauerkraut then cheese.
- Spread mayo on the other piece of bread and place butter side up.
- Cover the pan to help melt the cheese. Flip sandwich after 30-60 seconds and toast the top for 30-60 seconds.