Mouth Watering Shaved BBQ Pork Sandwich with Smoked Gouda
All day I’ve been concocting this thing in my head. Took some effort to put together, but super duper worth it!
The Scrambled Musings Of Robort, the Robot Dog
Robort doesn’t always know what he’s talking about, but he sure does have a lot to say about food. If you’re not also a robot, dog, or robot dog, it’s best to just ignore what he says and skip to the recipe
How to Cook Shaved Pork and Eat it Good
What is shaved pork?
Shaved pork is a popular dish in the Philippines. It is made by cooking and shredding pork meat, then mixing it with garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper. It is usually served with rice or as a filling for sandwiches. The traditional way of cooking this dish is to boil the meat in water until it becomes tender. The boiling process takes about an hour or two depending on the size of the meat pieces.
The first step of cooking shaved pork is to boil the meat in water until it becomes tender which takes about an hour or two depending on the size of your meat pieces. Some people prefer cooking their pork in a pressure cooker which makes it easier and faster to cook while still maintaining its tenderness and taste.
The next step of cooking shaved pork is mixing the meat with garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper before serving.
The Best Pork Shaved Sandwich Recipes in the World
The Undeniable Appeal of Deliciously Mouth-Watering Shaved Pork Sandwiches!
Pork sandwiches are a favorite dish of many people because they have the perfect balance of savory and sweet flavors. Whether you are looking for a light lunch, a hearty dinner, or something in between, pork sandwiches can satisfy your cravings.
The popularity of pork sandwiches is not surprising considering how versatile they are. You can enjoy them in various forms for any meal and with any side dish you want. For example, you can enjoy them as an appetizer at a party or as the main course for dinner with some potato salad on the side. If you want to make them into a sandwich, there are plenty of different options to choose from like smoked gouda and bacon or basil pesto mayonnaise and roasted peppers. .A pork sandwich is a culinary dish made with thinly sliced cooked pork, and typically served on a toasted bread or roll. The most common preparation is a sandwich where the meat is placed between two slices of bread or in between two pieces of fried dough known as “French fries“. Sloppy joe sandwiches are similar in that they start with ground meat—in
3 Ways to Make Your Own Shaved BBQ Pork at Home
- Prepare the pork shoulder
- Make the BBQ sauce
- Cook the pork
Cooking a homemade sandwich is not that hard, but it requires a little more time and effort than ordering takeout or going to a restaurant. However, the rewards are worth it in terms of flavor and healthfulness.
Prepare the pork shoulder
Break down and clean a whole pork shoulder. Smoke it over hickory wood chips for 4 hours at 225 degrees F, until it reaches an internal temperature of 195-205 degrees F. Let rest 20 minutes before slicing into 1/2″ thick pieces.2. Make the BBQ sauceIn a
The Best Ways to Cook Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin is a lean and tender cut of meat. It’s best to cook it with a dry rub before grilling or roasting.
- Dry rub: Coat the pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Grill: Grill the pork on high heat for about 10 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Roast: Place the tenderloin in a baking dish and roast at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
The Origin of Slaw with Shaved Pork
Slaw is a dish that is made with cabbage, carrots, and other ingredients. It is often served as an accompaniment to another dish such as fried chicken. The word slaw comes from the Dutch word “sla” which means “cabbage”. The origin of slaw can be traced back to the early 1500s when the Dutch brought it to America. Slaw was originally created in Europe as a way of preserving cabbage for long periods of time by adding vinegar or lemon juice. and spices.The origins of slaw can be traced back to the early 1500s when the Dutch brought it to America. Slaw was originally created in Europe as a way of preserving cabbage for long periods of time by adding vinegar or lemon juice and spices.
Mouth Watering Shaved BBQ Pork Sandwich With Smoked Gouda
For the sandwich
- 2 lbs pork sirloin , shaved thin
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1 cup pickled peppers hot
- 2 – 3 onion , sliced
- 6 slices gouda cheese slices smoked
- 24 inch Ciabata bread
For the aioli
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsps garlic crushed
- 1 1/2 tbsps lemon juice
- Heat oil in a medium skillet, add onions with salt and sugar. Cook on low for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk together aioli ingredients in a small bowl
- Toss the meat in a large pan with oil and the spice mix. Brown on medium for about 10 minutes until all pieces are brown. Remove pan from heat and cover with a lid to let rest.
- Remove bun(s) from oven and allow to cool. Immediately turn on your broiler. Add pork to a mixing bowl and toss with bbq sauce.
- Cut the buns in half horizontally, place pork on the bottom halfs and liberallky slather the top piece with aioli. Cover the meat with cheese slices and load onions and peppers onto the top piece.
- Place the sandwiches in the broiler for about 30-60 seconds until cheese is melted.
- Place tops of sandwiches on their bottoms and cut sandwiches in half.