Low Carb Keto Friendly Pork Rind Tortillas
Keto Friendly Pork Rind Tortillas
Servings: 6 6"-8" tortillas
- 4 oz plain pork rinds
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- 3 large egg whites
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup water plus more for cooking
- Add pork rinds to a food processor and pulse into powder
- Add everything else to the processor and process til combined and smooth
- heat a little oil in a pan, add a 1/4 cup dollop of the batter to the pan, dip a wooden spoon in some cold water and spread the batter out in the pan with the back of the spoon, re-wetting as things begin to stick.
- Fry 1-2 minutes on the first side til browned and no longer sticking to the pan, flip and fry another minute or so. Repeat til batter is gone.