Hangover food of the gods.
- 2 large egg
- 4 4" corn tortilla
- 2-4 tbsp refried beans I used pinto
- 1 link chorizo fresh, casing removed
- salsa verde
- cotija cheese feta is a fine substitute
- Cook the chorizo in a medium cast iron skillet at medium heat, breaking it apart with a flat bottom spoon. about 3-5 minutes until the meat darkens and begins to firm up
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the meat from the pan and set aside
- add 2 tortillas to the pan, pressing and sliding to absorb the chorizo juices. fry 90 seconds per side, then repeat with the other 2 then remove.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and cook sunny side up til the whites set but the yolk remains very runny- 2-3 minutes
- Build the huevos! make 2 tortilla piles, top each with refried beans, Chorizo, an egg, salsas, cheese, cilantro
Calories: 671kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 487mg | Sodium: 3085mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1818IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 320mg | Iron: 5mg