Home Made BIG Mac
Hilariously I made the special sauce for a recipe before I made this. You can see that here: The Franken Reuben
Home Mage BIG Mac
Servings: 1 burger
- 2 sesame seed bun
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2-4 tbsp big mac special sauce
- 1 small pickle sliced
- 1 slice american cheese
- 2/3 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- form the meat into 2 1/3 lb balls. Season with salt and pepper and press into thin patties wider than the buns.
- Cook the patties to desired doneness.
- While the patties cook, slice off the bottom crust of one of the buns' bottoms to form the middle bun.
- Spread 1 1/2 - 2 tbsp of mac sauce on the bottom button and the middle bun. Add half the shredded lettuce to both buns. Add the pickles to the middle bun and the cheese to the bottom bun.
- When the patties are done. Let them rest for 5 minutes or so then build the burger and serve.