Servings: 4 sandwiches
- 1 large french breadstick (wide crusty bread stick), cut into 4 pieces, halved
- 6 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp parmesan plus more for garnish
- parsley fresh, chopped, for garnish
- Heat the oil in a small pan and saute the garlic.
- Put the butter in a small mixing bowl, add the parmesan and the garlic with the oil and whisk til combined. Refridgerate til soft but solid.
- Set your oven to broil, brush all the bread with the garlic butter and broil butter side up for 1-2 minutes til browned and fragrant
- Add spaghetti to the sandwiches and garnish with parmesan and parsley