It’s pictured with steak, but if you don’t put it on meat, it’s vegan. Conduct yourself accordingly.
The flavours in this are really bold. Less it more with this condiment!
Servings: 24 tbsp
- 1 cup parsley flat leaf, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mint fresh leaves, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tsp oregano dried, or 2 tbsp dry
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Combine all the ingredients in a small food processor, or a cup slightly larger than your emulsion blender and pulse just a couple times to combine and chop, but you don't want it homogenous, things should still be individually discernable.
Calories: 17kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg