So I was gone for a bit, my flash broke and I just never got around to fixing it. I slummed it for awhile taking pics with my cell phone like some kind of Instragram bum. But this week I got off my ass and went and found a used flash. So the recipes are back!
One thing to note with this dish is it will be way better if you do it with leftovers from a ham dinner since the ham will have been seasoned n junk. The ham I used was left over from a ham I made last night glazed with a honey garlic hoisin sauce.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion small finely chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 5 ounces ham diced
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 1 cup cream light
- salt pepper and
- 1 9 pie crust u2033 frozen
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Saute the mushrooms and onions in the butter for 2-4 minutes, season with salt. Add in the ham and cook another 1-2 minutes
- Beat together the eggs and cream, season with salt and pepper
- Pour the onions, mushrooms and ham into the crust, cover with the eggs, then evenly sprinkle on the cheese
- Cook for 20-30 minutes, check the filling at 20 minutes to see if the consistency is the way you like your scrambled eggs, if too soft leave in another 5 mins and repeat. The top should be a nice golden brown.