Easy Bolognese Recipe by Raymond Selzer
Servings: 6 serving
- 2 lb ground beef medium
- 2 onion medium roughly chopped
- 3 celery stalks , chopped
- 2 carrot large , chopped
- 1 28 oz tomato crushed cans
- 2 tbsps parsley dried
- 2 tbsps basil dried
- 2 tbsps chopped garlic
- pasta of choice
- Heat oil in a large pot, when almost smoking add onions and garlic and reduce heat to medium-high. Season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until onions soften (3-5 minutes)
- Add carrots and celery and cook, stirring, another 5 minutes
- Add meat, break the meat apart and cook, stirring, until meat is browned.
- Add tomatoes, basil and parsley. Stir to combine, reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer while you make your pasta, at least 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.