I think this dish has been on my “to make” list for 2 or 3 years!
I think this dish has been on my "too make" list for 2 or 3 years!
Servings: 6 serving
- 1 28 oz tomato whole cans
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 2 tsps paprika smoked
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 5.5 oz tomato paste cans
- 3 tbsps chopped garlic
- 1 onion large , roughly chopped
- salt and pepper and
- 2 1/2 lbs potatoes , cut into wedges
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Fry potatoes in batches in 320F oil.
- put everything but the potatoes, oil and mayo in a food processor and process til smooth.
- Simmer the sauce on medium while you fry the potatoes.
- Once all the potatoes are cooked and dried, add them to the sauce and stir to coat.
- Serve the potatoes topped with the mayo